Compiled by Scone Neighbourhood Resource Centre.If you are a non-profit organisation and would like to advertise your events, please drop it inbefore Thursday, week before at 130 Liverpool Street or mail to PO Box 514 Scone NSW 2337.Phone: 6545 2562 Fax: 6545 9017 E mail: [email protected]南京夜网419论坛THURSDAY JUNE 2*Scone Bridge Club at Scone Arts and Crafts. 10am to3.30pm. All players and anyone interested inlearning to play are welcome. Contact Philippa 6545 2683 or Amy 0416 326 612.
* Linedance Beginner andIntermediate Classes 10am to noon at Scone Bowling Club. Phone Pam65432728.
* Embroidery Classes at Aberdeen Community Hall 6.30pm to8.30pm, $10 per lesson. Kits available.Bring a mug. Contact Liz on 6543 7770.
* Scone Red Cross Opportunity Shop open 9am to 2pm, 102 Kelly Street. Phone 6545 1938.
* Aberdeen Treasures Op Shop opens 10am to4pm, Shop 1 Aberdeen Valley Fair.
* Baptist Church Op Shop, Guernsey Street, Scone – open 9.30am to 1.30pm. Come along and browse. Proceeds to SCEA. Phone Marie 0404 121 973.
* Scouts (11-14 yrs) 6.30pm to8.30pm. Contact Grant 0401 061 415.
* Venturer Scouts (15-17 yrs) meet 7pm toIt is a9pm. Contact Grant 0401 061 415.
* Aberdeen Playgroup at Tennis Club 10am tonoon. Phone Monique 0458 594 702.
* Senior Citizens Centre has Euchre andBingo from 1pm to4pm. Phone Robyn Edmonds6545 1915.
* Upper Hunter Men’s Shed isat the back of the Senior Citizens Centre, Oxford Road, Scone. It is a place for men to be social while contributingto the community. Men of all ages welcome. Phone John 0497 252 230
* Scone Youth Centre from 4pm to5pm. Freerelaxation group – under 18. Canteen available. ContactMel on 0417 287 540
FRIDAY JUNE 3:* Narcotics Anonymous. Are you sick and tired of drugs controlling your life? We may have the answer.Contact 0478667443.
* Alcoholics Anonymous meet from 7.30pm at the Catholic Church Hall, Waverley Street, Scone. Contact National AA on 1300 222 222.
* Scone Arts &Craft – Painters, join our small and friendly artist groups 10am to2pm. From beginnersto wow! Contact Betty Lambley 6543 4310.
* FreeFitness Group – Scone Community Walkfit, it’s funand free, 9.30am start.Meet at 9 Stanstead Close, Scone (top of cul-de- sac). Contact [email protected]南京夜网419论坛
* Scone CWA monthly meeting 10am in the CWA rooms. New members welcome. ContactCarolyn 041 246 8308
SATURDAY JUNE 4* Uniting Church – Language &Social Club, Kingdon Street, Scone. English speaking classes from2pm to4pm. Free, phone Jackie 6545 1429 or Greg 6545 3176.All welcome.
* Murrurundi &District Historical Society Inc. Witness one ofthe biggest collection of quilts seen in the region for a number of years. Open from 10am to 1.30pm. Entry $5.
* Wingen School of Arts is having an ‘Old Time &New Vogue Dance’ at Aberdeen Sportsman Club from7.30pm. Entry is $10 and a plate to share wouldbe appreciated. Contact Bettina 6545 1962.
SUNDAY JUNE 5* Scone Historical Society Museum has an exhibition, in the Gray Room, on the story of the SconeSoldier’s involvement in the First World War. Open 2.30am to4.30pm atKingdon Street, Scone. Phone Ann 6545 9773 or Betty 6545 1598.
* Murrurundi &District Historical Society, open 10am to1.30pm. It is theopportunity to step back in time with the Pioneer Cottage direct from the farmlands of Timor toMurrurundi’s main (Mayne) Street. While there, test the wishing well and a short walk downthe road feast your eyes on the big quilt exhibition.
MONDAY JUNE 6* Aberdeen Playgroup at Tennis Club 10am-noon. Phone Monique 0458 594 702.
* Scone Singers – Community Choir meet 6pm to7.30pm in Scone High School Music Room. Allwelcome, no experience necessary. Contact Cheryl 0412 998 774
* Toastmasters Club meet at Muswellbrook Workers Club 6.45pm. All welcome. Contact Graham on 6543 3401
* Scone Aberdeen Muswellbrook University of the Third Age (SAM U3A) program– where yourretirement years can be the best of all.Croquet – Learn the deceptively simple art.Trivia – Give your general knowledge a workout. Balance & Bones – simple, easy exercises to develop balance andcoordination.Phone Leonie O’Keefe 6543 4348 or email: [email protected]南京夜网
* Toastmasters Club meet at Muswellbrook Workers Club 6.45pm. All welcome. Club open to men andwomen. Contact Graham on 6543 3401.
TUESDAY JUNE 7* Aberdeen Playgroup at Tennis Club 10am to noon. Phone Bev 0426 290 208.
* Scone Arts & Craft – Painters. Contact Terry 6541 4641
* Scone Arts & Craft – Ceramics. Contact Robert 6545 2201
* TransCare Bus to Tamworth departs Scone 8am – cost $28 return. Departs Murrurundi 8.45am – cost$24 return. Arrive CBD 10am, departs Tamworth 2pm. Bookings essential, phone 6545 3113.
* Scone Red Cross Opportunity Shop open 9am-2pm, 102 Kelly Street. Phone 6545 1938.
* Scone Youth Centre from 3pm – 5pm Internet café, 5pm – 7pm games andactivities – drop in. Contact Mel on 0417 287 540.
* Alcoholics Anonymous meet at Muswellbrook from 7.30pm. Contact National AAon 1300 222 222
* Weightwatchers – Muswellbrook, Senior Citizen Centre, Market Lane. Get weighed from 5pm,meeting 6pm. Phone 131997.
* Senior Citizens Centre has the card game – 500 at 7pm to10.30pm. Phone RobynEdwards 6545 1915.
WEDNESDAY JUNE 8* Scone Historical Society Research Centre, Kingdon Street opens 9.30am-2.30pm in the SergeantsResidence. Enquiries Ann 6545 9773 or Betty 6545 1598.
* Red Cross Monthly Meeting 1.30pm at Red Cross Centre, 102 Kelly Street Scone.
ON THE CARDS: Scone Bridge Club invites anyone along who wants to play, or learn to play.
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.